Tax compliance can be a complex and daunting task for companies in the United States with telecom based offerings. From regulatory requirements to billing, tax calculation, filing and remittance, the process can be overwhelming. It’s often difficult to even know where to start.
In this webinar, we’ll cover solutions that simplify the telecom tax compliance burden.
Join us as we de-mystify the telecom tax process and show you how to do it right. Even if you’re currently in operation but out of compliance, we’ll show you how to get back on track.
During this webinar, you’ll hear:
- Information based on complex taxes in the United States
- Easy to implement solutions for telecom billing that cover a wide range of billing scenarios
- How to calculate telecom taxes easily and accurately, sitused to the proper jurisdictions
- Options for reporting and filing taxes and fees including in-house solutions and outsourcing solutions
- Reduce your risks and worries by doing your telecom tax compliance right.
Registrants will also receive a 10 Step Telecom Tax Implementation Guide.
Who should attend:
- CFOs, VPs, and other Finance and Tax Decision Makers
- Directors, Senior Managers, and Product Managers of Telecom Services
- Directors and Senior Managers of Tax
- Mike Sanders, Chief Product Strategist, SureTax
- Robert Dumas, Founding Partner, TaxConnex
- Emiliano Conde, President & Founder, jBilling
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 2:00pm EST / 11:00 am PST