Work at jBilling
Join the billing company that is changing it all.
jBilling is the leading premium cloud based billing platform for all complex billing needs. Our platform can simplify even the most intricate enterprise billing. We take pride in the fact that we play ball with some of the world’s leading companies, successfully automating their business processes and preparing them for the next generation of billing.
jBilling has staff members in four continents and is currently looking to enhance our team by filling a Customer Success position with an outstanding individual based in Ottawa. Here you will work with a distributed team, interacting with people of different companies and continents to solve challenging scenarios.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualified candidates are excellent communicators. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, people-oriented, possess extensive technical software skills and be responsible for managing projects from jBilling’s Ottawa headquarters.
This position combines the skills of a project manager, an experienced software developer, and a requirements analyst. You will be the main point of contact for customers to interact with jBilling. You will fully understand the requirements and scenarios that the customer presents, and bring the necessary resources of jBilling to accomplish the task. This will make use of your excellent communication skills to talk to business people, programmers, testers and other stakeholders.
You will estimate how much work a requirement is, find out which programmers are free and assign the task. You will be able to provide management with a view of how busy the technical staff is, for how long, and on which projects.
- Requirement Analysis: translate business requirements to billing requirements
- Monitor progress of a project
- Understand technical situations, including performance issues, integrations, bugs, programming tools and frameworks.
- Communicate with all the project stakeholders to coordinate and distribute information
- Create a project plan and gantt chart
- Review workload of human resources
- Be the main point of contact to customers
- Handle customer expectations and project scope
Experience & Skills
- Superb spoken and written English
- Interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision making abilities
- Solid programming experience, from previous development positions
- Expert on software development process
- Project Management skills, PMP preferred but not required
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to collaborate, prioritize and time manage
- An outstanding positive attitude!
Simply fill in this form; please, no email or calls.
Life at jBilling
jBilling offers the opportunity to have a big impact in a dynamic start up with global reach and genuine opportunities to develop your career. Their Ottawa team loves being part of a strong company culture under a shared set of values – it’s an environment of trust. Couple this with an amazing downtown location complete with a professional fitness center in the building and you’ve just found a job that balances your work with your lifestyle. Want to work with the best people in a great environment to disrupt a decades-old industry? jBilling might be the place for you.
Check out our parent company AppDirect's open positions worldwide.