Mac / Linux
In 11 easy steps. Use the video and read along for best results.
- Download jBilling here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbilling/
- Unzip jBilling by double-clicking the .zip.
- Make a new folder in your home folder (or wherever you'd like), called 'jbilling_install'
- Move the contents of the jBilling extraction to this new folder.
- Your jBilling source files are now located at /users/YOURHOMEFOLDER/jbilling_install/
- Open the application Terminal (located in Applications > Utilities).
- Navigate to /users/YOURHOMEFOLDER/jbilling_install/bin by typing: cd ~/jbilling_install/bin
- Make all current directory files executable by typing: chmod +x *.sh
- At this point, you're ready to start up jBilling. Do so by typing: ./startup.sh
- The terminal should return five lines of installation logs, indicating the startup has been completed and jBilling is now set up!
- Navigate your web browser to http://localhost:8080/jbilling/signup to sign up your username. Or try this link to login with the test credentials (Username: admin / Password: 123qwe) so you can try out jBilling 3!